somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Stories of life, hope, faith & struggle....

My friend Joe has been blogging for a while from Hong Kong. I've been spying on his blog from time to time as well as keeping up with some other favourites.... but now it feels like the right time to start my own.

It is cool to be writing my first entry from HK but I'm only here a few more days before heading off to Cambodia. (Woo hoo!) With this new move there are sure to be many stories of life, faith, hope and struggle... I want to be able to share these with the world!

Why "somesaypip"? I guess because I'm known by different people by a few different names. Pip is probably the most common. So some friends who will be reading this (though not all) say Pip.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:41 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    im excited!!! ive been looking fwd to reading your blog for a long time (as im sure you already know):)and WOO HOO for Cambodia. i guess you might even be there by the time you read this...

     
  • At 9:31 am , Blogger pip said...

    hey rosie/ big kev-
    Glad you are excited!I arrived in Cambodia last night... had a dream that you popped in to visit. One day... :)

     
  • At 8:33 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Pip - great to hear all is well and looking forward to reading your blog!

     
  • At 3:13 pm , Blogger pip said...

    Hi Andrew-

    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home