somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Kids Taekwondo


Here's a peek into one of our Taekwondo classes for 8-14 year olds. They train Wednesday -Friday afternoons from 4pm. I joined with 16 new students on Wednesday and I learned four new ways to walk! (Plus had some fun throwing some kicks!)

Week one of my marathon training is going well. Minor struggles include a moment yesterday when I was 2km into an 18km run and a jogger wearing jeans overtook me! I had to remind myself to 'trust the program' and resist the temptation to race him!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice!!!Keep going Pip :) I want to see you in that class. You may have a lot of fun!

     
  • At 11:22 am , Blogger pip said...

    Okay Malis!
    Yeah.. I like joining in this beginner class : ) I will update you with a photo when we all get our uniforms... show you that we're all continuing to train!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home