somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Australia Day

One of the positives about living in an non-English speaking country is that I can read people's T-shirt slogans when the wearer is often clueless as to the meaning. For example, check this guy in front of his soccer team: "It's an unfair life- so many boys so little time."

Other recently spotted messages include:
Beauty and Brains
Will Work for Love
Don't stare at me just because I'm so GOOD LOOKING :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 am , Anonymous Kira said...

    I must admit, I do miss reading shirts in Cambodia. Quite entertaining.
    p.s. the boy in the brown shirt made me laugh!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home