somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Postcard from Sydney

I'm in Sydney this month. I've worn a ski jacket at home in the middle of the day and uggies to bed at night. Brrr....

On the upside, life isn't hectic... I do some work in my 'free time'. I have plenty of time to run. Yesterday was a great run around the Northern Beaches. Today I went out at 11am but I still felt cold. (Oh to be unfrozen!) Will try do a hill workout this afternoon and will wear another layer to beat the chill.

Post-run I had my usual coffee & blueberry muffin. Love the muffin concept: it is the perfect excuse to eat cake for breakfast....

Ok, better go. Will write again soon. Just wanted to say Gday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home