somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Usual
















This morning after a usual Friday morning 6am run, I went to my regular coffee place and ordered 'the usual'. I have a few 'usuals'....

There's a Phnom Penh guesthouse I usually stay in for short trips to the Capital (and I'm often in the same room). There is the usual taxi driver who takes me and other passengers to Phnom Penh in the morning or back to Poipet at 2am. Apart from that, there are many more one-off, special, first time, last time, one-time-only, irregular, unplanned or unexpected types of events!


Here are a few photos from a mini football tournament that our team organised a couple of weeks ago at a Drug Detention Centre. (This was a first-time thing that might turn into a semi-regular activity!)


What about you? Do you have many 'usuals' in your weekly routine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home