somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Your invite

Original, Chewy Caramel, Double Coat, Dark, Love Potions Double Chocolate and Raspberry, Love Potions Chocolate Mud, Love Potions Sticky Vanilla Toffee, Latte....

I’m talking Tim Tam’s, the iconic Australian biscuit launched in 1964. I was given a bag today that contains almost all of the above varieties..... (SEVEN packets!!) So if you can get to Sydney, come over and help me eat some of the most delicious bikkies on the planet : )

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 pm , Blogger Dave said...

    TIM TAMS... I use to love them, but have gone off chocolates over the last few years.

    I have been trying to get in touch with you over the last few days, but Andrew and Sharon didn't want to give me your email... Here is YOUR invite:

    Tuesday 4th March 2008, we're going to Katoomba (by train) to do the great stairs... 800 stairs, 1000ft... I know you've become fitness conscious (marathons are a bugger), so if you're interested, bug Sharon for my number LOL

    and about those Tim Tams... Don't eat them all at once!

     
  • At 9:56 pm , Blogger Dave said...

    PS: (I forgot to mention)... You can still bring your Tim Tams! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home