somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

does coffee count as cooking?

Yesterday my friend was explaining the reasons for his "I don't cook" policy. Single. Male. Cheaper in Cambodia to eat out rather than cooking for one. No time spent in meal preparation. No need to wash dishes. No need to own dishes in the first place.

"But", he added, "I have started making coffee at home since the last time we had this conversation...."


I'm sorry. I get your decision not to cook. Just don't try to tell me that brewing up an expresso counts. Coffee isn't cooking....

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sure, it's not cooking, but it does require owning some dishes (if only a cup)... Ali

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home