somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Monday, December 07, 2009

check one


Over Easter 2008 I updated my 'bucket list' (i.e. life goals). One of them was to run a 10k in under 45 minutes. Yesterday I ran Siem Reap in 44:10. Check one running goal from the list...

Malis came along and entered the '5k Lady Race'.

Emily and I both wore our Bangkok marathon tops from two weeks ago.... The light blue singlet set a good pace for me to follow at first, but I wasn't even close in the final kilometers. Emily finished second in just under 42 minutes. I think I finished fourth (same as in 2007). If so, I'm happy that my role is to make the first three earn their prizes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home