somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

note to self

One day when I'm 17 years old, indescribably cool and have tons of free time. I'm going to start a band.

Today I was thinking about possible names:

1. Hide The Evidence (it's a bit secretive and mysterious...)
2. Captains Of Industry (obviously the media will shorten this to the Captains when we start to gain worldwide popularity...)
3. The People's Party (because the Cambodian People's Party needs an alternative)

I'm also a huge fan of any band name with the word "band" actually in it. It helps to clarify the product. With this in mind, I offer these suggestions to my teenage-self:

4. Bandwagon (see inspirational image above)
5. Bandicoots (small to medium-sized terrestrial marsupial omnivores in the order of Peramelemorphia. Fyi.)
6. HeadBand (yes, the capital B is important)
7. Plaster (because Band Aid has already been done)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home