somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Monday, February 15, 2010

kiss kiss

A couple of weeks ago I was meeting two Australian interns who have come to spend six weeks living and working in Poipet. It was their first time to Cambodia. I was hanging around the border area while the boys went through the various processing checkpoints. We kept in touch via text so I knew when to finish my iced coffee and come find them.

The final message I sent was something very dull: "k- meet you at the round about in 10 min"... but before I knew it I'd signed off and finished the text with "xx"'. Not exactly Poipet professionalism. Oops! (Way to make an impression!)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home