somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Monday, August 23, 2010

the book challenge

A couple of weeks back I made time to tidy our bookshelves... (there was the satisfaction that at least one small corner of my life is now in order!)

The next day these boys came over with mum so I gave them this fun sticker book & some pre-reader books to play with.





Meanwhile, I'm reading the New Testament in Khmer and have joined a weekly bible study group in the Cambodian language too. It's the first time in several years that I've done any intentional language study and my brain is getting a good workout! Speaking Khmer for daily purposes is easy enough but now comes the book challenge.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home