somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Monday, January 03, 2011

2011

Early this morning I resolved: no New Year's resolutions for 2011.

I couldn't sleep last night. Got up at 4am, went out for coffee at 5am. I think the problem was my subconscious mind was freaking out that I didn't write a 'to do' list last night.... so I slept, woke and slept again with a vague fear that my day was already screwed hours before the sun rose. Not good.

Anyway, I wrote my daily 'to do' list at five this morning. Besides this, I've got goals for improving my Khmer language ability this year. Then there's the annual work plan I will present to our team for a discussion tomorrow. I have 2011 holidays booked in and flights paid for. I've reviewed my quarterly plan for how I want to a)be a disciple and b) make disciples. Then there's my life goals/ bucket list. Also, I've got a chart on my wall that specifies how many kilometers I should run every day this month and what kind of training session I'm aiming for in preparation for the next marathon. Enough lists. Enough goals. Happy New Year! : )

3 Comments:

  • At 11:37 am , Anonymous Omi said...

    mmmmmmmmmmmmm :-)

     
  • At 7:13 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Perhaps one more too - grace for self in the midst of all these lists too.

     
  • At 5:00 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

    Wow, those goals and lists are impressive - go you! (note to self: make some goals). ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home