somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Paris Marathon

On the upside: I watched the Paris marathon on April 10. On the downside: I watched the Paris marathon.

My health wasn't 100% and a week earlier I'd struggled through my slowest ever 10km run in the UK. So I decided that for this one very special occasion, I'd be a spectator. On the upside: I had more time to relax, eat, drink and run at my own pace to explore the different quarters of Paris. On the upside: there will be more marathons!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:07 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that's disappointing you couldn't run hope you enjoyed your trip any way.
    Sharon

     
  • At 6:29 pm , Blogger Cal said...

    I was wondering how you got on. So sorry you didn't manage to run - but health comes first, very sensible.

    And on the bright side you got to come to London and see me again ;-) (heavy British humour there)

     
  • At 4:52 pm , Blogger pip said...

    Hey Sharon-
    Yeah. I had a fantastic time!

    CAL-
    Yes, I didn't want to risk it. AND it WAS fabulous to see London & friends from HK again!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home