somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Do You Want To Kill Something?

Two nights ago I saw a decent sized mouse/ rat/ furry creature running across the bedroom floor. Yesterday, I tried this conversation starter with my Khmer brother, "Ramy- do you want to kill something." He was interested.

Last night he set out half a dozen or so pieces of cardboard covered with sticky, mouse-grabbing glue. At 6am this morning I was able to see the results. We'd caught two furry things. Dad waved them in my direction and reminded me they were still alive. Fortunately, though, Ramy lived up to his promise and finished them off. He is my hero for today.


PS There's a sign next to every computer in this internet place that says, "Thank You For Not Opening Sex Picture". Amen to that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home