somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Woken up.

It is good to see some fellow bloggers posting again after the Christmas/ New Year period. I always enjoy reading these snippets from around the world, especially from people I know personally.

I had some encouraging feedback from the training seminar I wrote about in the previous post. At the last staff meeting, the staff were asked to say one thing each that they learned from the training. One person said, "Pip woke me up. The session woke us up to see that our work is not only about teaching but it is essentially about building relationships with the youth." Very cool! I'm looking forward to teaching the next seminar already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home