somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

homework

This week I set a writing assignment for my English class. Write a paragraph about yourself. Try to include examples of past, present and future tenses. I especially enjoyed reading about their hopes for the future:

I want to business women.
I'll try al my best to study at university. I'll looking for a job, so I'll have a perfect job.
In the future I have three purpose. I want to be a teacher English, Guide and work in organization, same to you.

My fave, though... worthy of being put on stationery anywhere in Asia...

I hope that my imagine will be truelly. : )

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Pip!! Just caught up on your blog again. Great stuff :) I can definitely see the 'I hope that my imagine will be truelly' belongs on stationery. Much love to you in Poipet! xxxxxx

     
  • At 10:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i know I'm probably getting too old but i still dream of being a pro surfer... : ) just thought i'd put it out there... had the sickest surf this morning. wish you were here.
    Xx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home