somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Two Marathon Sundays

Last Sunday I spoke at four services at two different churches across Sydney. That's a record for me! There was the 9:30am service at Hawkesbury Valley Baptist Church, back to HVBC for the 3:30pm service, then over to Parramatta Baptist Church to preach at the 5pm and 7pm services! Strangely, I felt each message was easier to present than the one before.. by 7pm I was just getting into my groove ; )

For those who have asked where I'm speaking next:

Sunday July 11 at 9:30am. Northwest Baptist (meets at Quakers Hill High School).
Sunday July 11 at 5:30pm. small boat big sea (Manly).
Sunday July 18 at 10am. Seaforth Baptist.
Sunday July 18 at 6pm. Dural Baptist.
Plus some mid-week meetings at Allambie Heights & Gordon. (Email me for more info if you're interested.)

But before all this....this weekend I've got a literal marathon to run up at the Gold Coast. I'm freakn out nervous. This is tougher and much more time consuming than preaching a sermon... but I'm going to try to run fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home