somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

a youthful master?!

Yesterday I spoke at two meetings. (Shout out to Gordon & Punchbowl!) At the morning meeting I was thanked for bringing 'youthful enthusiasm', while in the evening I was referred to as the 'experienced master'.

It made me think: I want there to be traces of 'youthfulness' in me always. Hope and a positive attitude don't depend on age. So I want to be joyful and generous. I want to look forward and enthuse others with a vision of what the world can be.

And in response to the young crew at Punchbowl: I'll never be a 'master' but I'm happy to keep exploring and swapping stories with whoever will listen... especially when we meet over such great food : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home