somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ours Sincerely

We've employed a new staff member for 2012. Don't be concerned. The reason we're hiring isn't because staff are leaving but because our project activities are expanding so we need more help! During the selection process, one cover letter impressed me. The grammar isn't great but I like the heart... and I'm sincerely happy that Mr Rung has joined our team!

Dear Sir or Madam,
Greetings from me!
This cover letter has been written to response to you to apply for the position as employee... It has been extremely impressed me to try the best opportunity to be part of your organisation in purpose international development.
My resume is enclosed with your consideration and given more detail of my qualification. I really want to work bringing your organisation with good results achievement. I am sociable, friendly, high responsible, broadminded, good health, honest, courage, integrity, good communicate, high committed person, please see my CV.
Would you please offer me this chance.. as the mean of sharing me new work experience and communicate with people, participate to help people to reduce of Cambodian poverty. I am looking forward to hearing information from you and I am available to com for an interview at any time conveniently to you. You can be contacted at the phone number above.
Thank you in advance for your value time and consideration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home