somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Friday, January 04, 2008

2008

Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. (Habakkuk 2:3)

I've got some dreams and visions for new things in 2008. Sometimes I can see it so clearly it feels like it must happen. At other times I wonder if I'm dreaming the impossible. As we begin a New Year I hope, fear a little.... and pray. May miracles in various packagings- both the ordinary and outstanding- surely take place. I'll take three words as my mantra: slowly, steadily, surely.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:35 am , Blogger gretchen said...

    pip I love it, and can't wait to see what the Lord does with your dreams and visions this year ;)

     
  • At 10:39 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very encouraging words! Thanks Pip. Went for a great walk with your mum today. She is very excited about seeing you soon. Hope to see you too.

    Jennie B

     
  • At 12:03 pm , Blogger pip said...

    Thanks for these comments friends! Always fun to know who has been reading the latest posts.

    I am looking forward to spending some time in Australia soon... also excited about coming back to Cambodia later in the year.

    See you end Feb/ early March Jennie B. Gretchen- see you in a few hours : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home