somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

16 months and then...

Sixteen months is my record for not having a crash and falling off my motorscooter. I broke it yesterday when I got squeezed between a car pulling out on my right and a Tuk-Tuk driver coming up on my left who collected me as he continued on his predetermined course. Today I'm back to Day 1. Counting again but no worries. No serious damage to the bike or to me. Just a couple of grazes... and a new target of being accident free for more than 16 months!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    well done! 16 months is good, i remember you were so discouraged when it was happening all the time! Ali

     
  • At 8:55 pm , Blogger pip said...

    Thanks Ali : )
    Good to have some encouragement for my 16 month stretch! BTW How many moto stacks did you have in your 2 years in Thailand?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home