somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Running in Sydney

Last Saturday I ran from Collaroy Plateau to Manly Wharf via Narrabeen. It was a fantastic local run... I had time for a coffee and a large bottle of water when I finished as I waited for the 156 bus to take me back home. A shorter circuit route that I also did last week takes me:

· past the War Vets Retirement Village (reminding me to run while I can!)
· down to Narrabeen lakes
· around the lakes to the bridge (no time for coffee...)
· across to the beach
· up along Pittwater Road (this is the boring bit!)
· up Long Reef headland
· down to Dee Why Beach Surf Club (a killer on the sand at high tide..)
· through the parks and back home

I'd planned to take a photo of all these parts of the trip, but my camera battery died on Dee Why Headland. Here's the story so far...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home