somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

maybe there is a reason

We're in a new town in Cambodia.
We're building a new work with new partnerships from a new office/ home base.
We have eight projects/ activities planned for 2009 with a current grand total of two full-time team members (that's including me!)
In my spare time I'm attempting to train for a marathon and write my first book.
Sometimes I go a little crazy.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:51 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Pip, some photos you might be interested to see:

    Cambodia and its War Tribunal
    http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/03/cambodia_and_its_war_tribunal.html

    Last month, Cambodia began a trial for crimes against humanity that took place three decades earlier. The U.N.-backed tribunal has indicted and is now trying five former Khmer Rouge officials for crimes against humanity and war crimes during the years of 1975-79.

     
  • At 6:53 pm , Blogger Dave said...

    Hey Pip, it's Dave (Andrew's mate from Sydney). Been trying to get in touch with you cause I'm coming to S.E. Asia in August. The email I have for you doesn't work, so if you could get in touch with Andrew or Sharon and pass on your current email please, I'd like to catch up. Regards and keep up the good work!

     
  • At 11:48 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

    A book, Pippy! What about. Not running, I hope...

     
  • At 6:14 am , Blogger gretchen said...

    hahaha! ask her what the title is!! :)

     
  • At 1:48 pm , Blogger pip said...

    Working Title: Running Away From Home

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home