somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

all the other days...

I think have an average of 2 or 3 highly productive days every month. On productive days I’m organised, focused and efficient. I think, write, work, plan, make bookings, send emails, return phone calls, clean and make lists.... Things get done, I love my work and life is excellent!

The only question is: what on earth do I do on all the other days?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:00 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

    Running must take up alot of time... it's a marathon after all.

    Rest maybe?

    And then you do all the rest of the work that never counts as productive work but still has to be done.

    If I'm forced to count it, I haven't had a productive day for at least 2 years!

    All the best for your run, mate.

     
  • At 9:04 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool blog... come work for me at BHP... I'll teach you efficiency ha ha

    As for doing something for the 1st time? I try to everyday - or ok once a week atleast...

    Does running a different way to work count?

    Omi

     
  • At 3:53 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I find exactly the same thing.
    Anticipate and be ready when the day comes.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home