somesaypip

Life for an Aussie chick in North West Cambodia. Local work in sports, education and development.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

20 Seconds...

A Prayer Of Confession:

God our Father, our sins are too heavy to carry, to real to hide, and too deep to undo. Set us free from a past that we cannot change; open us to a future in which we can be changed; and grant us grace to grow more and more into the likeness of your Son, Jesus Christ.

We prayed these words together yesterday at the international church I attend. These 20 seconds out of some 90 minutes of church were enough for me. These were the words I felt I needed to speak out.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, this left a seriously deep impression on me. Thanks for sharing it. Those 20 secs will last a long time with me.
    Glad it sounds like you had a good day yesterday. Hope the chana masala "went off" :)
    Love ya! Katey xo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home